Weber Clearance Process
The fall sports season includes Field Hockey, Football, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Boys and Girls Soccer and Girls Tennis. It is very important that you are prepared for the try-out period, so this letter will give you notice to get ready to play. Additionally, teams may be looking for student managers and scorekeepers. At this meeting, Kevin Baudo, the Middle School Coordinator, will review the regulations for athletic participation, and you will meet your coach and check that you are medically cleared.
- Physical - within the last 365 days Health Examination Form
- Sports Health History Form & Consent (one for each sports season submitted 30 days prior to sport-PINK FORM) Sports Health History & Consent
After the forms are submitted to the Medical Office, the forms and the student's Medical Record will be reviewed by a nurse.
We look forward to working with you in the fall and ask you to remember the following:
• Begin to organize your time. Athletic participation is a commitment from Monday to Friday in the afternoons and some Saturdays (football).
• Get ready to participate by continuing the conditioning activities you began in physical education class and by playing the sports of your choice.
• Should you have any questions about your child's clearance status, you must contact the Weber nurse's office at 767-5550. Please do not call the athletic department as we do not have access to medical information.